Friday, February 29, 2008

Peace out, by J.T.




Yesterday I won an award for "peace" during Chapel. That means I am calm and free from war (at least that's the dictionary's definition). It also means I'm quiet in mind because I'm with God a lot and we talk a lot. It was the first time I got one. It was really fun. I liked getting my award because it made me feel good on the inside. I was surprised to hear my name and I got to go up on stage. Lola and Lolo and Daddy were there. Mommy's always there in the back dancing around. And I got a bible card of Elijah. He is from the bible. I also got some prizes, too. I got a pencil and a notebook. I didn't get a Mimi's gift certificate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go JT!!!!
I'm so proud of you!
:)

Upcoming events

  • November 23 - J.T.'s 8th Birthday
  • December 5 - School Spelling Bee (come cheer J.T. on!!)