I'm all about rules and keeping in line, but there are some times when you have to cut loose. I think this happens every few years for me and stems from being so repressed as a child. So check out my newest piercing.
Yes, it hurt, but it was quick and not drawn-out....I love the work they do at Nothing Shocking. The worst part is not being able to sleep on that side and I am a stomach-sleeper. I have to be very strategic about where I position the pillow. Also, combing my hair and getting dressed can be painful if I'm not careful. Next, I'm planning on getting another tattoo but I'm really having a hard time deciding what I'm going to get. I'm leaning towards a quarter sleeve on my left arm but I want something cool , meaningful and unique to my personality (whatever that is!). If you have any suggestions, please send them my way, but keep in mind I don't want any of the following: Chinese letters, naked girls with huge boobs, dolphins or any other "cute" sea creatures, cartoon characters, or any of the other typical, generic ones that girls get.
3 comments:
you are one funky bada** librarian.
dude....vineyard had NO idea what they were getting in to when they hired you!!!
i wanna get something pierced or tatted now, too!! :D
but seriously....you need to join roller derby. you are small but increasingly scary. heh.
Seriously, I should have gotten this all out of my system when I was a kid....but alas...........
You're a nut. I like it!
Post a Comment