Monday, October 6, 2008

Susan has a hunger for a little speed!

Susan is a crazy little monkey! A couple of weeks ago my family took me out to the indoor Karting track. I always have a blast racing, and I am pretty decent, if I do say so myself, but this was Susan's first time out on something a bit faster than those cheezy karts at Family Fun Center.

Even though Susan did not WIN the race she did come off with this evil grin that went from ear to ear. For one, she successfully blocked me from lapping her more than once. I can usually intimidate someone I am trying to pass by really coming up on them fast into a corner, but Susan would have none of it. I had to stage a 3 car pileup in order to just get by her! Now, the problem that we have here is that Susan did not win. That is not necessarily a problem for me, directly, but it is an issue

Upcoming events

  • November 23 - J.T.'s 8th Birthday
  • December 5 - School Spelling Bee (come cheer J.T. on!!)