
.....with Fresh & Easy, grocery store!! When all the "normal" grocery stores around your neighborhood close down and you're forced to shop at Food 4 Less, you get pretty excited when a shopping center gets built nearby and it looks like there' room for a grocery store. About two years ago, they closed the Albertsons and the Ralphs, which were about 1/2 mile from us in either direction, so we were forced to shop at either Henry's which doesn't have a lot of "normal" food like roll-out piecrust or canned chicken. And Food 4 Less is just plain ghetto. I don't want to bag my own groceries.
So last night we went to the Opening Day of Fresh & Easy. We went after Pajama-rama so we were all in our pajamas and we must have looked like a nominee for the World's Worst Parents, traipsing around little kids at 9:00 at night.
Anyway, the store is awesome!!!!!! The primary draw of the store is that they have a lot of prepared meals, for those of us that are too lazy to cook. They have a good variety - all the stuff in a normal store and their prices are cheap. Plus, around 4 or 5ish, they mark down some of their stuff by 50%!!! And the store is super close - I would definitely ride my bike there with the kids, although we would have to go under the freeway overpass and pass the homeless people on the corner, but, hey, it's worth it!!!!
1 comment:
*lol* I don't have a problem bagging my own groceries if the price is right. Winco is like a bigger better version of Food 4 Less and I love it actually! But I have yet to step into a Fresh & Easy but I'm all for 50% prepared meals!!
Post a Comment