Well, this weekend is the CrossFit games. games.crossfit.com. While I am very excited about going and competing, I am also very nervous. I mean just last year I had a 1 rep MAX on the deadlift of 260. This year I will doing 5 rounds of 275# deadlift + 10 burpees!!! And that's only 1 of the 3 workouts to be held on Saturday. Sunday will contain another final workout.
Its going to be such a fun and exciting weekend and the vendors booths are going to be a hoot! C2 will be there giving demos and lessons on the rower, Panda Express will be there with food and it will be proportioned for us Zoners! And there will be many many more! Its like my woodstock, except I dont plan on working out nude, though, you never know, I may just surprise everyone as part of my strategy of shock and awe.
I am taking the laptop and I hope to either post from the front lines or the hotel room or at least keep a journal that I can post at a later time.
This is Nick Cruz wishing you a VERY happy 4th of July!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Upcoming events
- November 23 - J.T.'s 8th Birthday
- December 5 - School Spelling Bee (come cheer J.T. on!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment