Sunday, July 13, 2008

SURPRISED!!! by Susan







So I wasn't too happy about turning 30 years old, much less 31, back in January.  I'm pretty sure I sat around in my pink bathrobe and hid from well-wishers because celebrating it would be acknowledging that I was 30+.  Anyway, so I realized I hadn't seen a lot of my friends in awhile and I wanted to have a little pity party and throw myself  a half-birthday party.  Who does that, right??  Too make a long story short, I ended up cancelling it, but Nick, the sneaky bastard, rescheduled it, and to say that I was "surprised" is a complete understatement.  I spent time with half of the people that were invited the day before, either at soccer or at a local bar and was not tipped off at all.  You guys are good.    

We went to a Orange County Flyers baseball game (formerly the Fullerton Flyers), where I got to throw the opening pitch, and then out for a couple hours of bowling at Concourse.  Note to self:  The more Nick drinks the better he is at sports.  Thank you, to everyone who was able to make it and help me celebrate my special day.  I was really shocked, and still am, that you were all able to pull one over on me!  I had a blast!!! I must be getting older and wiser because I didn't end up with a hangover the next day! Woo hoo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA! the older you get, the eaasier it is to trick you!
;D

laura said...

Who is that hot guy with the flower tattoo? Oh it's me! Had a blast LOVE you guys....see you soon.

Upcoming events

  • November 23 - J.T.'s 8th Birthday
  • December 5 - School Spelling Bee (come cheer J.T. on!!)