Friday, July 4, 2008

We're here! by Susan


So I'm writing from our seedy motel room, The Good Nite Inn, which is probably the last thing we'll get since I'm pretty sure we saw some hookers in the parking lot.  Our drive down here was pretty good...we left around 11 and checked-in about 5ish.  I was snacking before we left the 714 area code and got a little nap in, but was rudely woken by a cheesy remix of the disco classic, "Push, push in the bush."  Our motel is in an industrial are and we keep hearing fireworks going off (or is it gunshot?)

Anyway, I think Nick is excited but nervous.  He's looking forward to meeting a lot of people who have posted on the crossfit.com message board and he's excited to prove to himself that he has improved significantly from last year.  Most of all, though, I think he's excited to take more pictures with Coach Glassman and Eva (ha, ha).  Feel free to send Nick an encouraging text or email either Saturday or Sunday. I'm sure he'll appreciate it!  I'll be sitting around catching up on my leisure reading and eating Panda Express, so feel free to text me too.  I can only stand watching people work out for so long.  

No comments:

Upcoming events

  • November 23 - J.T.'s 8th Birthday
  • December 5 - School Spelling Bee (come cheer J.T. on!!)